Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Getfeedback Customer Success Team
This is the place for customer-centric problem solvers. We help our customers get the most value from their feedback programs. We're looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to provide the industry's best customer support.
What we're looking for
The Technical Customer Success Manager for the Getfeedback Platform provides excellent experiences to our customers. You will guide customers to deployment at various points in their customer journey. You'll work with the sales engineers and the others on the success team to ensure that new customers are set up with technical elements such as SSO, APIs, Mobile SDKs, and more. Working with both executive sponsors and IT professionals you'll need to balance technical knowledge with business expertise. You will report to a manager on the Customer Success team supporting the Getfeedback Platform. Remote work optional from North America depending on location.
- Gather technical requirements and structure a delivery plan against for a high volume of customers (SSO configuration and API set up as an example)
- Work with the Customer Success team during onboarding and short projects during the customer life cycle
- Provide the first line of technical support for Getfeedback Platform customers
- Promote adoption of SSO, our API, Mobile SDKs, and Website feedback by positioning the value of the feature and guiding customers through the implementation.
- Be a customer advocate internally while working with other teams including Product, support, engineering, and sales
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Customer Success Manager or equivalent in a SaaS company
- Experience with Tag management solutions such as Google Tag-Manager, Adobe Launch
- Experience breaking down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and thinking through solutions
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.