SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Talent Acquisition team
Help us build. Help us be. Whether you're recruiting new team members or keeping our current team happy and healthy, you're an expert with experience building partnerships both within and outside the company. You'll also contribute to our amazing culture! If you're ready to help make our stellar company even better, apply today!
What we're looking for
You find people who bring creativity and a passion for what they do at SurveyMonkey. You're responsible for sourcing great talent, guiding them through our hiring process, and advocating for SurveyMonkey. You are creative and motivated and succeed at building relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You can develop recruiting strategies, creative at finding and engaging targeted talent and experienced at negotiating. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate; you lead the entire candidate process. By using your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Run a full-cycle recruiting process for G&A, Sales and other teams as needed
- Work with the recruiting team members to meet the hiring demand
- Partner with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Engage, screen, and interview potential team members
- Organize interview process and round up discussions with interviewers
- Guide the offer process including and closing candidates
- Work with Human Resources to onboard new hires
- Be a representative of the SurveyMonkey brand
- 3+ yrs of recruiting experience in G&A, Sales, or Technology
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Experience with offer negotiations and closing candidates
- Patient, a communicative teammate that is data-driven and embraces the growth-mindset
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.