Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Solutions Engineering Team
The Solutions Engineering team in EMEA supports clients and Account Executives throughout the sales cycle. The team reports to the Manager Solutions Engineering in EMEA.
What we're looking for
As a Solutions Engineer you will be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. In addition to supporting the sales team in pre-sales conversations, you will work cross-functionally with product, marketing, legal, and security.
- Provide pre-sales functional and technical expertise through the buying process including knowledge of the SurveyMonkey platform, additional solutions, and integrations
- Build proof of concept applications with the SurveyMonkey API
- Drive the use of SurveyMonkey within strategic accounts by translating features into value drivers for the business
- Provide RFP/RFI responses and security reviews
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Provide training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of both inside and enterprise salespeople
- Develop working knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Communicate effectively with engineers and partnering teams. Describe problems succinctly to ensure issue management
- Industry expert on the marketing or customer experience space
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- A curious, consultative and commercial nature that can successfully introduce a range of solutions in a way that is clearly understood by customers
- Experience in delivering software demonstrations, whether in-person or through web presentation
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, RFPs and RFIs.
- Experience in Salesforce objects and workflows
- Proven ability to work independently and manage a high volume of projects at the same time
- Fluency in English - Proficiency in any other European language is considered a plus
- Occasional travel may be required
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.