Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
What we're looking for
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Senior IT Systems Administrator to support a our internal corporate systems. This is a hands-on role that offers compelling projects, an excellent working environment, great coworkers and a culture that values teamwork and new ideas. This role provides many opportunities for further training and career growth, and will report directly into our Manager of Information Systems.
- Be a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems, which requires understanding a global or multi-office network infrastructure
- You will help develop, document, and enforce a network technology policy
- Plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth
- You will manage user accounts and assets, and assign and update security permissions on the network according to security policy
- Provide support with escalated help desk requests, and work with a team of systems administrators
- Mentor team members and educates users
- Be in an on call rotation for emergency support
- You will develop automated, documented testing procedures and standards
- You will oversee management of applications and services consumed by the Corporate IT team
- Partner with the security team to implement security policies and ensure all essential vulnerabilities are patched
- Experience in scripting/automation in Python, Bash, PowerAutomate, PowerShell
- Experience managing Endpoint Policies (Windows GPOs, Registry Settings, OSX Configuration Profiles or scripts), Azure Active Directory, Group Policy management and role-based security model administration
- 3+ years of experience with SCCM, Intune, JAMF/Casper or equivalent experience on a similar endpoint management platform
- Experience managing daily operation of MacOS/Windows endpoint & server systems, both onsite and cloud-based.
- Experience working with corporate email systems (Exchange, Office365) and ideally working knowledge of DHCP, DNS, SMTP, DKIM, DMARC, and SPF record management
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.