Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
What we're looking for
This role sits within our PMO org and you will report into our Sr. PMO Director. You have a blend of website optimization and project management skills to work with a team of marketers, designers, and developers to build awesome web experiences. You will manage the workflow of incoming content/web requests, work with partners to understand requirements and priorities. You will play a hands-on role in project managing essential projects from the marketing roadmap.
- Develop project timelines and guide internal processes and checkpoints
- Manage project intake – review briefs to ensure accuracy, maintain timelines for asset deliverables, and overall project timelines for implementation
- Oversee work streams such as daily reviews, weekly syncs, and coordination with our teams and third-party agencies
- Collect and input asset specifications from marketing teams to ensure scope of assets are complete and accurate and liaison with the web and eng teams for implementation
- Establish and communicate review schedules, methods of delivery and handoffs between teams
- Work with marketing teams to ensure assets are approved, current and accurate across all channels
- Interface and communicate with teams including Marketing, Web Engineering, Design, Creative, PR/Comms, Product Management teams, and third-party agencies responsible for generating marketing assets and content to ensure assets are available on-schedule
- Manage project resource needs and work with marketing leadership on resource allocation and mitigation plans
- 5+ years with hand on experience managing projects focused on the creation of digital marketing deliverables such as websites, landing pages, microsites, apps, email, banners, creative assets, and PR campaigns
- Experience in a marketing environment, creative organization/agency, or prior marketing operations role
- Knowledgeable in brand/product management and marketing communication
- Knowledgeable and understanding of the digital delivery lifecycle
- Understanding of user experience best practices, site architecture, and navigation schemes
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Asana, GSheet
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.