The Path Forward Return to Work program at SurveyMonkey is a 20-week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to people of all gender identities who have at least five years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At SurveyMonkey we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
This program is 100% virtual during the 20-week returnship program. Upon successful completion of the returnship, there is a possibility of an offer for full-time employment. All full-time offers will be remote or based out of our Portland Oregon office.
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations allow more than 345,000 organizations to provide better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and new ideas., SurveyMonkey's vision is to improve for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about Business Systems Team
Over the past two years we've become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop helps drive this growth and transformation. It's an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter! This role reports directly into our Sr. Manager of Business Systems.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Payroll System and Integration Analyst Returner to join our diverse, evolving and fun Business System organization. We’re looking for a relationship builder, as this is a cross-functional role which presents an opportunity to work with HR, Payroll, Finance, Legal and other departments to develop and improve our processes and systems. Your strong understanding with Workday core HCM, Payroll, Workday studio and integration, and your customer-centric perspective will allow you to provide powerful tools and processes to further progress and scale our Business System organization. You are eager to leverage your previous experiences and industry knowledge while staying curious about how to apply your skills to SurveyMonkey.
- With the support of the team, leverage your previous functional knowledge and eagerness to learn new things to become a strong contributor at SurveyMonkey.
- Develop Studio, core connector, web service and EIB integrations between Workday and third parties including payroll vendors, benefit carriers and other external systems
- Perform operational triage and troubleshooting of system errors/bugs or integration failures. Partner with appropriate teams, including vendors and support resources, to resolve efficiently
- Partner with team on Workday projects from requirements gathering to implementation.
- Be the tier 2 support for payroll and HR configuration issues and troubleshooting
- Participate in new global payroll system implementation and provide post implementation support with business processes and the technology platform(s)
- Support Workday bi-annual release cycles, regression testing, prioritization of enhancements and help gauge relevancy of new features.
- 3+ years of Workday integration and development experience
- 3+ years experience in Payroll configuration and integration
- Experience with Workday integrations including EIB, Web Service, Core Connector and Studio; Experience with BIRT, and XSLT
- Strong background with Workday core HCM, Integration and Payroll; Familiar with Workday business process, security and advanced reporting
- Ability to translate and analyze needs into requirements, and delivering value-adding solutions
- Great communication skills across multiple functions and levels
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.