Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Customer Operations Team
There are 17,000,000 active users of SurveyMonkey solutions, and our global team provide round-the-clock, multi-lingual support to those that need our help. We partner to implement complex campaigns, take full advantage of the features of our products and solve technical challenges. We're consultative in our approach aiming for the highest quality customer experiences. Our goal is to make our customers a success.
What we're looking for
We want to hire someone to be the expert our customers need, working with teams across the business and who will get a thrill from finding solutions to the most complex challenges. You will report to the Technical Support Manager.
- Provide technical troubleshooting, product guidance and share our experience to help our customers achieve their goals.
- Partner with our product and engineering teams to identify UX improvement, suggest features, share customer experiences and eliminate bugs.
- Identify opportunities to work with our partners. Whether that's a sales opportunity or partnering with our account management team to improve a customer's product engagement or save an at-risk account.
- Work with the leadership team to enhance team operations, improve productivity and share your ideas and solutions across the team.
- Tech skills -
- Knowledge of how to implement APIs
- Experience with Android and IOS SDKs
- Understanding of Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Genuine care - For you, the customer comes first every time. You love to help.
- Fluency in English.
- A technical qualification from a coding bootcamp or college is desirable.
- Experience working with customers.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.