Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our People Team
Help us deliver on our employee value proposition to be A Place Where the Curious Come to Grow. Whether you're recruiting top talent or keeping our current team engaged and healthy, you care deeply about candidate and employee experiences, value partnering across the business to help improve outcomes and are an excellent communicator and relationship builder. You help shape and nurture our strong company culture.
What we're looking for
The Senior Manager of Employer Branding will tell the world about SurveyMonkey's unique culture and mission in a way that piques the curiosity of candidates in a competitive job market. We are looking for someone who is creative, data-driven, strategic and can not only embody, but also communicate our beloved culture and brand. You will guide global awareness of SurveyMonkey as an employer of choice and continuing to keep us an attractive destination for top professionals of all backgrounds. Your experience with branding and recruitment will allow you to easily flex between high-level strategy and detailed execution on channels that you will oversee, like our careers site and digital advertising. You will report to the VP of Talent Acquisition while working with partners in marketing, communications, talent acquisition and the broader people team
- Provide guidance and manage employer brand strategies to promote the talent brand of SurveyMonkey through social media campaigns, paid promotions, targeted ads, and diversity outreach
- Develop multi-channel recruitment marketing strategies to build robust talent pipelines for high-demand positions and departments
- Develop clear metrics for all social and brand efforts to test for effectiveness and return on investment
- Influence and support a communications strategy that brings to life the culture and values of SurveyMonkey to attract, retain and inspire employees across the organization
- Manage and monitor our employer brand presence (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor,) and identify appropriate social media platforms, goals, and content to build a best-in-class strategy
- Drive SurveyMonkey's awards strategy (e.g. Best Places to Work)
- Oversee SurveyMonkey's Careers website ensuring that content is fresh and up-to-date including maintaining our job descriptions for optimizing outreach and attracting diverse candidates
- Support recruiting events strategy, both virtual and in-person and develop compelling content that creates continuity of our talent brand across emails, blogs, video scripts, presentations and other assets in partnership with different lines of the business
- Create and improve recruitment marketing, including online and print materials
- Research and use industry, competitor and other business trends to ensure we maintain a competitive advantage
- Partner with Marketing to create rich content highlighting the compelling aspects of life at SurveyMonkey including brand videos, static collateral, marketing copy, digital assets, industry blogs and more
- A Bachelor's degree in Communications or Marketing
- 7+ years of related experience in Talent Acquisition and Marketing
- Experience creating social media and employer brand strategies and managing career and blog pages
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to simplify, and share information tailored to the target audience
- Experience working internationally with an ability to understand cultural sensitivities and partner with team members in multiple locations and time zones
- Experience creating and using data and performance indicators to ensure effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Experience managing long-horizon projects with multiple team members
- Understanding of Google Analytics
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.