Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about the Growth Marketing Team
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Senior Web Analyst to join our Web Marketing team, which oversees technical content management of SurveyMonkey's marketing web properties and measurement of these properties as a marketing channel. As the Sr. Web Analyst, you will report to the Manager, Web Development, within the Growth Marketing organization. You will also work with our internal Marketing Analytics, Product, Engineering & Product Marketing teams, and third-party agency partners.
What we're looking for
As Sr. Web Analyst, you will analyze and identify high-value opportunities across our websites to shape our web strategy to maximize growth. You will also manage instrumentation of our tagging and tools infrastructure, suggesting and driving improvements to ensure effective measurement.
- Establish measurement and reporting best practices related to web analytics
- Report out weekly on performance of the websites to identify trends/changes that affect the businesses
- Identify high-value opportunities through analysis to shape our web strategy to maximize growth
- Maintain and fortify a reliable Google Analytics configuration across all of our domains
- Help implement tagging/tracking of our sites in Google Tag Manager
- Partner with our agency and internal growth teams to ensure tagging/tracking is working as planned and identify opportunities for experimentation
- Address questions from partners to understand what pages are performing or not performing well, refine user journeys, and reach website lead generation goals
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in digital analytics measurement and operations with measurable results
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with digital and web marketing and ability to report on marketing campaign tracking across channels such as web, SEO/SEM, email, social and webinars
- Deep level of experience using tools including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Big Query and Google Tag Manager
- Advanced SQL capabilities
- Familiarity with other web and product analytics tools, IE: Heap, Mixpanel
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.