Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our market research product marketing team
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will report into our 18-person product marketing and customer advocacy team, specifically focusing on our market research business. Product Marketing at SurveyMonkey is looked to as the expert in market landscape, product, and our customers to lead go-to-market strategies.
What we're looking for
For this role, we're looking for someone with experience bringing new products to market. You will be a leader in driving positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for SurveyMonkey's market research solutions. In this collaborative role, you will work with partners to use the voice of the customer to guide the product roadmap, launch new products and features to the market, and help the sales team pitch the value of our solutions. We're building new products fast in our market research business, so you'll have the chance to launch game-changing solutions.
- Lead go-to-market strategies for new solutions and features including targeting, positioning, messaging, pricing, buyer personas and launch plans to support an account-based marketing approach
- Help improve the sales cycle and support the sales team through sales training, sales toolkits and collateral, pitch decks, battle cards, FAQs and best practices
- Lead the creation of customer-facing product content such as how-to guides, demo videos, website copy and customer stories to communicate the benefits of our market research solutions to our prospects and customers
- Work with the product team to influence feature development and prioritization of feature requests, based on market demand, competitive intelligence and sales and customer feedback
- Experience driving a product launch from start to finish, from the strategy to sales and marketing execution
- Experience supporting a sales team with content and pitch materials
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.