Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our team
You will report to the Manager, Customer Advocacy. Customer Advocacy is a three-person team that rolls into Product Marketing within the larger Marketing department.
What we're looking for
An experienced Customer Advocacy professional to build upon programs that surface, celebrate, and amplify our customers' success stories for our CX business–an area where we are making significant investments. Use your passion for customers and storytelling to allow our executive leaders, global sales teams, investor relations and marketing efforts to articulate the value of our enterprise CX solutions and messaging through the Voice of the Customer.
- Lead the advocacy efforts e.g., case studies, stories, logos and testimonials program for our CX business.
- Partner with people at every level of the organization, across global Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales to create programs that build our bench of Advocates, produce content showcasing how enterprise customers are changing their business with SurveyMonkey, and increase visibility and utilization of customer stories across multiple channels and audiences to accelerate sales and marketing efforts.
- Use SurveyMonkey's TechValidate solution to tell data-driven stories at scale.
- Diligently build upon processes to track customer outreach, Advocate participation and customer content usage.
- Advocate for our customers. Foster relationships with customers that are mutually beneficial and will earn us their advocacy in return.
- 3+ years work experience in customer advocacy or customer marketing
- 5+ years of project and program management
- Experience in a customer-facing role , with a passion for and understanding of the customer experience and developing customer relationships at scale.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.