Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Commercial Sales Team
The Commercial team is a group of Account Executives with diverse backgrounds, we have an inviting culture of inclusivity, creativity and sharing. The Account Executives have individual goals and quotas, but are motivated to help reach out and collaborate so we can all succeed.
What we're looking for
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Inside Sales, you will understand your customers needs and align our services to meet their needs. You will be motivated and able to create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and close sales within a specific territory. You will be focused on selling SurveyMonkey Enterprise and TechValidate products to existing clients and new logo opportunities. You will conduct discovery calls, demos, organizational mappings calls, negotiation/scoping calls, and procurement/legal contract reviews.
- Created a territory business plan to identifying new opportunities
- Exceed all quarterly and annual sales quota
- Educate prospects and clients on our Enterprise and TechValidate product offerings
- Run the full sales cycle from discovery to signature
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Communicate the value proposition through client calls, meetings and proposals
- 4+ years of enterprise software sales experience, selling to a range of industries
- An Undergraduate qualification
- Experience remote selling with video calls and screen-share demonstrations
- 3+ years of experience selling to all levels within an organization
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.