Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our GetFeedbackTeam
GetFeedback Digital by SurveyMonkey, previously known as Usabilla, is a powerful Voice of Customer (VoC) software that was acquired by SurveyMonkey in April 2019. In October 2020, Usabilla joined together with GetFeedback to form the GetFeedback platform, SurveyMonkey's new CX solution. Adding this software to SurveyMonkey's existing enterprise solutions allows us to create a comprehensive Customer Powered Data portfolio. This VoC software empowers over 450 enterprises in 35 countries with top global brands and allows users to analyze and act on real-time user feedback to improve their products and customer experiences. On websites, applications, and emails, enterprises use our software to capture the voice of their customers, collect quantitative along with qualitative data, and turn insights into actions that increase success.
What we're looking for
Are you a problem solver? A customer advocate? We're looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to provide the industry's best customer support. Every day, we help our 20 million (and growing!) customers make smarter decisions, be it on the phone, over email, or through our Help Center, while thinking up new ways to do an even better job tomorrow. If empowering smarter, quicker, and easier decisions appeals to you, help make it happen – apply today!
- Report to the manager of Customer Success for GetFeedback EMEA
- Grow and retain our biggest GetFeedback Digital customers.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and help them achieve value on their investment.
- Lobby company partners to be an advocate for your customers.
- Be a customer advocate internally while partnering with teams outside of Customer Success including Product, support, engineering, and sales.
- Manage successful milestones through the customer lifecycle, from onboarding, to EBRs, to renewal.
- Be a trusted advisor to executives and daily users within your customer's organization and within SurveyMonkey
- 2+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager or equivalent in a SaaS company, managing a high volume of accounts.
- You're fluent in English and French. This makes sure that communication with all of our clients is seamless.
- Experience managing renewals, contract negotiations and have experience carrying a quota or retention target
- Some experience building CX strategies and Voice of Customer programs
- A high degree of curiosity and a willingness to stretch, learn, develop, and (at times) be uncomfortable.
- A basic knowledge of web technology including HTML and CSS. Familiarity with both Salesforce and Gainsight encouraged
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.