Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Market Research Sales team:
SurveyMonkey's Market Research Products are the fastest growing segment of our business. As a member of this sales team, you will go-to-market with a disruptive technology solution that is more cost-effective and time-efficient than traditional Market Research solutions. SurveyMonkey offers quick and agile Market Research needed by customers in every industry! Join this team and work with our in-house partners (BDR, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Customer Success) to achieve big wins and a successful career.
What we're looking for:
The Senior Market Research Account Executive will oversee the development of new strategic sales for our Growth team. Reporting to the Senior Market Research sales leadership team, you will be focused on opening new accounts and building strategic partnerships with high-value customers. We're looking for someone who has shown experience driving consultative solutions and closing large-scale deals within the Consumer Packaged Goods, Financial Services, and Technology markets.
This position is open to remote candidates who reside in the United States and Ontario, Canada.
- Open new accounts for Market Research sales and deploy high-growth land and expand strategies.
- Partner with SurveyMonkey leadership to create sales strategies and promote new growth.
- Promote brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation through networking.
- Develop a strategic business plan for CPG, Financial Services or Consumer Technology segment.
- Maintain diligent account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system.
- 2+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience with a Market Research focus or 5+ years in a consultative solutions sales role in CPG, Tech, or Financial Services markets
- Experience in hunting and closing
- Worked and communicated with C-suite members
- Skills to succeed within a fast-paced and changing landscape
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.