Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and help organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions allow 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
As a Senior Product Manager for the Statistical Analysis Solutions team, you’ll be involved at the very beginning of one of our most important strategic projects. You’ll have the chance to use your product experience and stats/math background to build a business around a set of market research oriented statistical analysis solutions. Those solutions will transform the way customers use our platform by making it delightful and efficient for both novice and expert users alike to answer complex statistical questions and solve their specific problems. If this excites you then join our amazing team and help rethink the way customers engage with our product.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of new products
- Determine the Statistical Analysis Solutions product strategy and roadmap
- Know our customers and their needs and make products to help them achieve their goals
- Find and analyze data (qualitative and quantitative) to validate assumptions and make better product decisions
- Conduct market and user research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analysis
- Develop detailed product requirements
- Work with a team of passionate engineers, data scientists, marketers, and product designers
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management (SaaS preferred)
- Defined and shipped amazing products in an iterative manner
- Experience working with agile development methodology
- Used data to make decisions and validate assumptions
- Experience communicating with executives and also leading technical conversations to make decisions
- The ability to organize, plan, and sequence projects. You can run multiple projects without compromising results
- Experience working with complex statistics or data science. Or a Bachelor or Master degree in quantitative field
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we've also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.