Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our sales team
The Inbound Sales Development team manages the early stages of the sales process for SurveyMonkey's sales organization, identifying and promoting new sales opportunities that fuel pipeline growth. We work with SurveyMonkey's Account Executives and marketing team to identify and maximize areas of opportunity.
What we're looking for
Reporting to an Inside Sales Manager, you will call, email and connect with prospects and determine how we can help get them started with our solutions.
- Qualify and develop inbound leads over the phone and through email
- Conduct high-level conversations with different leads and prospect accounts
- Track communication with our customers in Salesforce, ringDNA, and other tools
- Learn consultative sales skillsets and knowledge of the SurveyMonkey suite of offerings
- Exceed all monthly sales quotas
- About 2 years experience in an inside sales role
- You enjoy the art of selling
- You excel in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- You have excellent phone presence and advanced written communication abilities
- You have strong organizational skills and ability to simultaneously manage a high volume of customer interactions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.