Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions help 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Partners & Integrations Team
We are all about developers - no really! We are the public face for external developers for SurveyMonkey by the Developer Platform (developer.surveymonkey.com). We also build the high traffic, high availability Public APIs for SurveyMonkey (developer.surveymonkey.com/api/v3/). On top of that, we also have the charter to build and expand upon the in-house built Apps and our several hundreds of 3rd party Apps ecosystem (surveymonkey.com/apps). We work with a diverse set of technologies, frameworks and programming languages. We have both the scope and depth of engineering challenges to solve. We're also starting the process of re-envisioning what the future of Developer Platform, Public APIs and Apps looks like for the next few years - which is where you fit in!
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone who has a passion for solving new and interesting problems. We welcome new ideas and fresh perspectives that you bring with yourself which can help grow our team, and our platform both internally and with our customers. Your contributions will be extremely important to the success of the team through your technical work, experience and leadership. You will help build the platform for high impact strategic integrations and solutions that provide high value to our customers. You will report to our Engineering Manager for Partners & Integrations. This is a remote-friendly position.
- Architect and build high traffic, high availability applications across multiple geographic regions.
- Have top-to-bottom ownership of new features, including creating technical specifications, writing great code, and keeping tabs on post-release metrics.
- Design fault-tolerant systems that can scale, and allow us to move quickly without affecting customer access.
- Investigate and address issues with performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Be a trusted consultant for the team in matters of technical architecture and planning.
- 8+ years experience in web application development focused on the Frontend.
- Experience with modern security and access control practices like OAuth, Open ID, SAML, Federated Auth, Data Governance and RESTful APIs.
- Degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.