Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
What we're looking for
The Market Research Account Manager for Audience Sales will oversee the development and expansion of our existing accounts. Reporting to the Head of the Expansion sales team, you will be a consultant for your customers to expand adoption within existing accounts. You will be focused on building strategic partnerships with existing high-value customers and developing new relationships within your accounts. We’re looking for someone who has shown experience driving and closing large-scale deals.
- Maintain and increase revenue with named strategic accounts with high-growth potential.
- Open new accounts for Audience sales and deploy high-growth land and expand strategies.
- Work with SurveyMonkey leadership and establish sales best practices.
- Create business opportunities through professional networking and cold‐calling.
- Promote brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation through networking.
- Exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Oversee the sales cycle ‐ from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic business plans for accounts within your territory
- Maintain diligent account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- 3+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience with a Market Research focus
- Experience in hunting and closing
- Experience managing and expanding high-value accounts
- Knowledge of Market Research & Business Intelligence Space
- Work and communicate with C-suite members
- Skills to thrive within a face-paced and changing landscape
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.