Who we are and what we do:
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and power organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions help 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
What we're looking for:
The Senior Market Research Account Executive for Audience Sales will oversee the development of new strategic sales for our Growth team. Reporting to the Head of the Market Research sales team, this Growth segment is a select group of named accounts that reside in the Consumer Packaged Goods and Technology vertical. You will be focused opening new accounts and building strategic partnerships within a small set of existing high-value customers. We’re looking for someone who has shown experience driving and closing large-scale deals.
This position is open to remote candidates who reside in the United States.
- Create and increase revenue with named strategic accounts with high-growth potential.
- Open new accounts for Audience sales and deploy high-growth land and expand strategies.
- Work with SurveyMonkey leadership and establish sales best practices.
- Create business opportunities through professional networking and cold‐calling.
- Promote brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation through networking.
- Exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Oversee the sales cycle ‐ from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic business plan for CPG and Consumer Technology segment
- Maintain diligent account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience with a Market Research focus
- Experience in hunting and closing
- Knowledge of Market Research & Business Intelligence Space
- Work and communicate with C-suite members
- Skills to thrive within a face-paced and changing landscape
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our policies and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can succeed. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.