Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our sales team
We're looking for an Account Executive based in our Ottawa office to acquire new accounts and guide customer growth. If you're a SaaS Account Executive with a consultative approach to selling and experience promoting customer relationships - this opportunity is for you!
What we're looking for
You will identify and close sales within a specific territory or industry. You will be motivated and able to create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time. You will also work with existing clients and new logo opportunities.
You will be focused on selling SurveyMonkey Apply and SurveyMonkey Enterprise. You will conduct discovery calls, demos, organizational mappings calls, negotiation/scoping calls, and procurement/legal contract reviews.
- Create and increase revenue for SurveyMonkey Apply, SurveyMonkey Enterprise and TechValidate
- Generate business opportunities through inbound and outbound channels
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Run the full sales cycle from discovery to signature
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Report to the Sales Leader in the Ottawa office, working with a team of Account Executives based in Ottawa, Toronto and the US
- 2+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- An Undergraduate qualification
- Experience remote selling with video calls and screen-share demonstrations
- Experience selling to nonprofits or academic institutions
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.