Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
What we're looking for
Reporting to the Head of Market Research Sales, the Audience Sales Manager will help scale the team to increase revenue across key markets. Drawing from your experience leading sales teams and engaging with customers, you will manage our Audience sales team. Joining the team from the outset, you will help build the team, developing collateral, driving account prioritization, and establishing key success measures.
You will focus on building relationships with executive-level enterprise decision-makers, administrators and champions of SurveyMonkey. Actively focus on delivering training programs, improving customer satisfaction, and driving account growth and new business bookings. As a member of the leadership team within our Enterprise and Customer Operations organizations, you will also help collect and deliver customer insights into our product development cycle.
This position is open to both in-office and remote candidates in the United States.
- Coach a team of sales executives across all stage of the sales cycle, including outbound prospecting, lead qualification, consultative selling, and growing accounts
- Promote operational excellence through pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and using data to recognize trends and improve business across all areas
- Ensure customers find maximum value from their investment in SurveyMonkey, identify new opportunities, and growth accounts
- 5+ years of relevant experience leading sales organizations for enterprise software/SaaS product
- Market Research experience
- Experience building and scaling sales teams
- Success selling to customers of all sizes and from all industries and managing strategic relationships at the executive level
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.