Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join the International Growth Team. You will build and run A/B tests to help grow our business in key European markets by improving our acquisition funnel and increasing paid conversions. As a founding member of this team, you will have an opportunity to shape its culture and grow it into a cohesive unit that delivers on key business results. You will report to the Engineering Manager based in Dublin.
- Top-to-bottom ownership of Growth projects, including crafting technical specs, writing readable and extensible code, and reporting on post-test results and metrics
- Grow SurveyMonkey's business in key European markets by optimizing funnels, virality loops, and user experiences
- Evangelize experimentation throughout our product and engineering organization
- Knowledge share across a team of engineers by providing hands-on code reviews, mentorship, and regular check-ins on project status
- Experience pushing production quality code and running releases
- In-depth, hands-on experience working with Python 3.7
- Experience with Python web frameworks, like Pylons/Pyramid or Django; or for other languages, like Ruby on Rails
- Culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating with other people
- Experience with Node.js and GraphQL.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.