Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Product Growth Team
You will be a part of the Product Management Growth team based in Dublin. The team is central to reimagining, refining and improving SurveyMonkey for our users. After a successful 12 months, we are looking for a Product Manager to lead a new Product Growth team focused on improving our Plans, Pricing and Checkout experience.
- Own the product roadmap for our Plans, Pricing and Checkout survey experience. And have the autonomy to explore the areas you feel will have the most impact.
- Work with a team of Engineers, Product Designer and Data Analyst to execute product experiments
- Have a desire to understand user problems and and enjoy using data tools to help you identify opportunities and develop solutions.
- Be willing to take on big challenges, be a thoughtful risk taker, bold in your decisions and desire to move fast.
- Be passionate about using lean techniques and experimentation. You will share knowledge and promote experimentation throughout the organisation
- Report to the Director of Product management, Growth in Dublin
- 5+ years experience in Product Management or as a Product Analyst at a technology, ideally SaaS company.
- A love for data and the insights it can bring to understanding customer problems and helping you make decisions. You are hands-on and enjoy investigating the data yourself
- Worked with accomplished teams of analysts, engineers and designers to build new features, functionality and experiences for users.
- An experiment-inspired approach to product development. You simplify and descope requirements so you move fast and iterate quickly.
- Ideally experience with SQL, Google Analytics/Event Tracking or other data tools.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.