Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and empower organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions help 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
What we're looking for
As a Senior Solutions Engineer you will provide presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. In addition to supporting the sales team in pre-sales conversations, you will work with product, marketing, legal, and security.
- Provide pre-sales functional and technical expertise through the buying process including knowledge of the SurveyMonkey platform, additional solutions, and integrations
- Promote the use of SurveyMonkey within strategic accounts by translating features into value drivers for the business
- A curious, consultative and commercial nature that can introduce a range of solutions in a way that is understood by customers
- Provide RFP/RFI responses and security reviews
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Provide training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of both inside and enterprise salespeople
- Continually develop working knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Work with engineers & team members. Describe problems to ensure issue management
- Industry expert on the marketing and customer experience space
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Masterful in delivering software demonstrations, whether in-person or via web presentation
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Able to build a proof of concept application with the SurveyMonkey API
- Comfortable with Salesforce objects and workflows
- Manage a high volume of projects at the same time
- Occasional travel required
- Fluent in English and proficient in German and/or French
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can succeed. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.