Sales Operations Analyst: Revenue Operations
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Sydney, Padova, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
Sales Operations Team
The Sales Operations team is a diverse team that lead and support a variety of highly impactful areas within the Sales Organization. (Sales Enablement, Systems & Analytics, Revenue Operations and Strategy & Execution) This team empowers all functions of the global sales organization from inside sales, field sales and customer success teams.
The Sales Operations Revenue Analyst is a critical position that will support the team responsible for the Quote to Order process within the Enterprise Sales Organization. In this highly visible role on the Sales Operations team, you will translate the company's go-to-market strategies into an efficient sales order process and ensure scalable revenue booking procedures.
This position will be close cross-functional partners with Finance, Business Systems and Legal.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the SaaS industry and will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of a sales order process, as well as strong system skills.
- Review Sales quotes and agreements to set up Sales Orders properly, consistent with company policies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of discounting strategies as they pertain to each level of sales teams
- An ability to understand the impact of the overall construct of software licenses and service deals may have on bookings and revenue recognition
- Resolve and track issues / inquiries of quotes and orders as they arise and address root cause problems.
- Ability to engage cross functional teams as applicable to drive to resolution
- Ensure quote to order related processes, policies, and controls are performed accurately in compliance with SOX certification
- Ensure timely execution of all revenue operations financial month end close activities
- Assist, design, and consult for each level sales team worldwide as it relates to tasks, projects, or programs related to revenue operations
- Identify and drive changes to streamline and automate revenue policies and procedures
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders on projects and tasks from time to time
- Can communicate roadblocks and order challenges and consult strategically to management.
- 2+ years sales order processing and revenue operations
- Demonstrated ability to lead team members in a hands-on capacity and provide guidance to internal team as well as cross functional teams
- Knowledge working with Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of sales contracting
- Strong ability to build productive cross functional relationships, drive change, and interact directly with senior management
At Usabilla by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
Usabilla by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.