SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
About the opportunity:
GetFeedback is looking for someone who has a strong technical background with Salesforce and is passionate about setting customers up for success with an all-star onboarding program. The Technical CSM – Onboarding will work cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Success to ensure a seamless transition during the early stages of the customer lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help GetFeedback’s most valuable customers successfully implement GetFeedback for Salesforce within the first 60 days of becoming a customer, resulting in strong adoption
- Share best practices with customers based on customer use case and industry
- Ensure that all customers are trained properly on how to maximize their ROI within the platform
- Hold regularly scheduled trainings and syncs with customers to ensure their onboarding project goals are met within the onboarding time period
- Use Salesforce reports to identify customers who are at risk of not implementing within the first 30 days and take actions to mitigate the risk
- Document key customer information and track onboarding goals, project updates, and customer call notes in Salesforce
What a strong candidate looks like:
- Strong technical background in Salesforce: must be able to customize a salesforce layout, create email templates, and build complex workflows
- Working experience with various email platforms
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical content to people of all backgrounds
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Polished verbal/written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- You are a highly organized self-starter that runs towards opportunities
- 2-5 years of prior onboarding and implementation job experience
- Positive attitude and team player
- Technical engineering background is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.