SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, and we’re looking to transform the way people make decisions. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experiences on the planet, period. We believe everyone deserves easy access to the information and insights they need to make great decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 17 years, we refuse to grow up. We stay curious. We believe in good ol’ roll-up-your-sleeves scrappiness. Everyone plays an impactful role, because we’re here to make a difference. And when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. We collect over 3 million survey responses daily from people in all countries around the world.
About the team
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A user advocate? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. Every day, we help our 20 million (and growing!) customers make smarter decisions, be it on social media, over email, or through our Help Center, while thinking up new ways to do an even better job tomorrow. If empowering smarter, quicker, and easier decision-making appeals to you, help make it happen – apply today!
In this role, you will provide world-class service to our diverse user base, resolving customer billing, technical, and product issues through multiple contact channels. You will provide consultative support and recommendations to help our customers be successful in their current and future form endeavors. You will work cross-functionally to diagnose and prioritize product issues, understanding how people use our product and finding creative solutions to satisfy their needs.
- Collaborate with users by email to make every user successful. This involves troubleshooting, making recommendations or explaining products and services that are best suited to the user’s needs.
- Successfully resolve complex customer e-mails through the use of multiple customer support tools and personal product knowledge.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing quality issue resolution within the established response times and adapt to needs of queue & service levels
- Follow through on technical issues. Identify and reproduce, file articulate and consistent bugs, communicate with product and engineering to ensure they have what they need to prioritize and fix issues, keep internal stakeholders and affected customers up to speed.
- Coordinate response to interruptions in service. Monitor technical operations and customer reports for indications of incidents or outages, and provide customers and colleagues with the specific information they need about the status of our services.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of our products and services.
- Work on projects to enhance team operations and improve productivity.
- World-class customer service focus, preferably for an Internet company.
- 2+ years of experience solving issues for customers with high expectations.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, adapting communication style for any audience.
- A fast-learning critical thinker with excellent organization skills who can handle ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Zeal for collaboration and problem solving
- Strong Attention to detail
- BA/BS strongly preferred
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.