SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. Every day, we help our 20 million (and growing!) customers make smarter decisions, be it on the phone, over email, or through our Help Center, while thinking up new ways to do an even better job tomorrow. If empowering smarter, quicker, and easier decision-making appeals to you, help make it happen – apply today!
SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions make it easy for anyone—from insights professionals to marketers—to collect quality data from their target audience, on demand. Perfect for a variety of market research use cases: consumer behavior, market sizing, competitive intelligence, product development, ad testing, brand tracking, and more.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is part of the Audience Customer Experience (ACE) team and is responsible for delivering world class customer experiences to our highest value Audience and Market Research accounts. Seamlessly moving the customer through their lifecycle, you’ll work closely with the Sales, ACE, external vendors, and other internal departments to ensure that we deliver value, best-in-class experiences, and drive outcomes for these strategic customers.
The role is focused in two key areas:
1) Educating customers on our product and enabling them to successfully apply it to their business, particularly at the start of the relationship to ensure the best possible customer experience and business outcomes.
2) Ongoing customer enablement to build relationships through training, project consultation, and resolution of issues and inquiries.
Success in this role requires leading interactions with customers executing complex market research projects on SurveyMonkey Audience. You consistently balance competing or ambiguous factors - including business impact, customer impact, and product feasibility. You have a willingness to experiment, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, and have a passion for helping customers achieve results. The primary success metrics include customer enablement, project management, spend acceleration, return rate, and satisfaction.
- Grow and retain our biggest customers
- Be assertive about taking ownership of customer relationships, achieving value on their investment, and growing their engagement
- Carry out successful landmarks through the customer lifecycle, from onboarding and proof of concept projects, to Executive Business Reviews, to ongoing project management
- Drive increases in customers’ overall use of Audience through engagement consultative methods including: education and enablement, expanding use cases, and increasing product frequency
- Be a trusted market research advisor to key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of the product and market research best practices to make valuable contributions to customers and solve a wide range of problems in imaginative ways
- As a leader on the team, provide role modeling, job coaching, and active mentorship to other team members
- 4+ years professional market research experience in a client-facing role, managing a high volume of accounts
- Experience with essential market research tools and terminology
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to quickly and independently break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Exceptional listener with strong communication skills, including in writing, speaking, and presenting
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving customer and business needs
- Results-oriented, with a passion for customer experience
- A high degree of curiosity and a willingness to stretch, learn, develop, deal with change & ambiguity, and (at times) be uncomfortable
- Ability to conduct ad hoc calls and meetings with customers and cross-functional internal partners
- May be required to occasionally work flexible hours to support east coast or international customers and Sales partners