French Business Development Representative
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings. It also means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
As a Usabilla Business Development Representative, you’ll stand proudly at the forefront of our company. You’re the first touch point for clients as you proactively follow-up with leads and reach out to prospects, building lasting relationships with each interaction. Based in Amsterdam, you will be an integral part of our international sales team.
A typical day for you will involve:
- As a Usabilla Business Development Representative, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You are the first touch point for clients as you proactively follow-up with leads and reach out to companies and prospects; establishing and expanding our presence in France.
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through personalized email campaigns, events, calls and other resourceful means. Handing these leads over to the relevant Account Executives, you’ll ensure the Sales team have a consistently well-structured and populated pipeline.
- We need someone who can identify and understand prospect needs, comprehending the business drivers behind requests and presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution. You’ll use your top-notch communication skills to perform sales presentations and give solid demonstrations of our best use cases.
- Aligning with our Marketing department, you’ll research, arrange, and participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, and meet-ups.
- You’ll use your creativity to find new and improved ways of acquiring new prospects, all the while managing a smooth handover process, but also, tracking, reporting sales activities and results in Salesforce.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Amsterdam to NYC; you’ll be joining a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation and personal development.
- Fluent in French and English
- max. of 2 years commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- You’re driven, passionate, and enthusiastic
- You love connecting with new people
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + attractive bonus structure
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and calling plan
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- SurveyMonkey Equity
- Wellness benefit
- 16-week parental leave
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- High fives and fist bumps for good work, even for great effort
At Usabilla by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
Usabilla by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.