SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
In this 6 month contract role, you will be responsible for delivering technical projects and deliverables to market research customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. You will also be involved in scoping professional services statements of work to determine the scope and deliverables for prospects.
- Provide technical expertise as a market research subject matter expert including knowledge of the SurveyMonkey core platform, additional solutions, quantitative and qualitative methodologies, market research use cases, and integrations
- Scope end-to-end research programs for customers to help the sales team sell and price out research and service commitments
- Assist the with customer inquiries around project feasibility, which may also include communicating with vendor partners or running small incidence rate tests when needed
- Deliver market research projects including but not limited to survey design, survey programming, working with vendors on translations, data analysis, reporting including data tables and tracker programs.
- Managing large-scale data projects
- Utilize SurveyMonkey software knowledge to configure surveys and reports and participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years professional experience in a client-facing role
- 3+ years of professional experience in market research
- Experience using DIY market research tools (including survey design and analysis) a plus
- Demonstrated experience with analytical tools such as Excel, SPSS
- Demonstrated ability to create client-facing documents and presentations
- Strong consultative selling skills and ability to show customer empathy at all times
- Understand and be able to explain a range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Strong project management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Proven data gathering and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer facing and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.