Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Enterprise Admin team
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our Enterprise Admin team who has a real passion for solving challenging problems and testing product features. We build and maintain the APIs and pages which support enterprise customers' administration experience.
What we're looking for
- Develop test plans for new features as they are planned and released
- Write new automation tests for our enterprise platform
- Work through and execute manual and automated test runs according to the test plan prior to each release
- Facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members as needed
- Work with other engineers to investigate production issues, and perform root cause analysis
- Documenting, investigating, and re-testing bugs and failures
- Define and implement metrics to communicate the quality of the products you are responsible for
- Support other types of quality targets, such as performance, load and stress testing
- 3+ years of professional software automation testing experience
- 4+ years of experience in testing highly scalable web application and services
- Understanding of Web, HTTP and API design, and have solid experience testing web applications
- Solid understanding of how to apply QA methodologies and processes
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Nice to have
- Experience with testing in multi-region data centers and distributed service-oriented architecture running on AWS
- Experience with testing in a high availability CI / CD environment
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, TeamCity
- Experience with GraphQL, React, NodeJS
- Experience writing Splunk queries and tools like New Relic
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.