SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our Enterprise Admin team who has a real passion for solving challenging problems and testing product features. We build and maintain the APIs and pages which support enterprise customers' administration experience.
Some of the things you will do as a QA Automation Engineer at SurveyMonkey include:
- Develop test plans for new features as they are planned and released
- Write new automation tests for our enterprise platform
- Work through and execute manual and automated test runs according to the test plan prior to each release
- Facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members as needed
- Work with other engineers to investigate production issues, and perform root cause analysis
- Documenting, investigating, and re-testing bugs and failures
- Define and implement metrics to communicate the quality of the products you are responsible for
- Support other types of quality targets, such as performance, load and stress testing
- 3+ years of professional software automation testing experience
- 4+ years of experience in testing highly scalable web application and services
- Understanding of Web, HTTP and API design, and have solid experience testing web applications
- Solid understanding of how to apply QA methodologies and processes
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Nice to have
- Experience with testing in multi-region data centers and distributed service-oriented architecture running on AWS
- Experience with testing in a high availability CI / CD environment
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, TeamCity
- Experience with GraphQL, React, NodeJS
- Experience writing Splunk queries and tools like New Relic
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.