We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Sydney, Padova, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across Europe, North America and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
The Product Design team is responsible for the discovery and definition of customer needs, the ideation and conception of potential product solutions, and the detailed design of the experience that will enable both our customer and business to succeed.
We utilize iterative, human-centered design methods that leverage specialized skills and tools, such as user research, content strategy, design systems, interaction design, visual design and prototyping.
Product Design team members are located in 5 offices across the globe, where we work closely with our counterparts in Product Management, Marketing and Engineering.
We’re looking for a talented product designer with a design degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction or comparable. You will help us to turn our mission and vision into reality and shape the future of our CX product portfolio.
If you’re passionate about the craft and process of building world-class products, working with great people across the world, and solving real problems for engaged customers, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll be working together with Product and Engineering teams to identify and solve customer problems with comprehensive, intelligent and elegant solutions, create seamless product experience with intuitive UI, and a passionate focus for people.
As a product designer, you’ll define, scope and own end-to-end design process, communications with stakeholders and measurements of success.
Strong UX/UI skills and communication skills are essential. You will use data collected from research, user testing and market analysis to create truly user-centric designs
Experience in data visualization and dashboard design is a major plus, as well as contributing to a central design system.
We’re on a mission to bring better design to the business world, and while we’re at it, we'd like to make our mark with intuitive interaction design, personable interfaces, and a commitment to empathizing with our users. If you believe that great design belongs everywhere and have the mettle to make it happen, we should definitely talk.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a product design role (UX & UI) on a product design team working in complex cross-functional teams across parts of the product development lifecycle. Experience designing web-based applications required.
- The digital portfolio must demonstrate your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful user-centered designs. Work examples that exhibit strong visual design, product design, usability, and design thinking skills that span the entire process: ideation to implementation.
- You worked on at least one successful product launch that drove meaningful impact to the business.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams including shepherding designs through the development process.
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to drive consensus and mine for value.
- You are able to deal with multiple projects efficiently with the focus on delivery.
- Experience collaborating with other designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience, both leveraging and contributing to a centralized design system.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment asking for flexibility.
- You will use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience of our solutions.
- Solid user-centered design fundamentals with information architecture, interaction design, data visualization and visual design skills and the ability to quickly produce high quality deliverables across the range of disciplines.
- Ability to zoom out to see the bigger picture and present design solutions at the organization with clear, articulate rationale.
- Proficient with Sketch, Invision, Figma, and knowledgeable about HTML, CSS, modern browser technologies, and cross-device design.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- SurveyMonkey equity
- Pension plan
- Health insurance plan
- Wellness benefit
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- MacBook Pro
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Flexible work hours, with the option to work from home part-time
This role is seated in our Amsterdam, The Netherlands office. Minimal travel to some of our other SurveyMonkey offices is required during the year.
At Usabilla by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
Usabilla by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.