SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
SurveyMonkey is seeking an IT Administrator to support our internal corporate systems. This is a hands-on role that offers compelling projects, an excellent working environment, great coworkers and a culture that values teamwork and innovation. In addition, there are many opportunities for further training and career growth.
- Manage daily operation of all systems, both onsite and cloud based.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of hardware such as servers, laptops, printers, IP phone systems, A/V, and mobile devices
- Strong Experience working with corporate email systems (Exchange, Office365) as well as a working knowledge of SMTP, DKIM, DMARC, and SPF record management
- Proficient in both OSX & Windows administration including installation, configuration, and security
- Self starter focused on problem solving and customer satisfaction
- Ability to comfortably communicate with both highly technical and non-technical people with emphasis on training users
- Must have experience supporting an engineering organization.
- Capable of following and composing process and procedure documentation
- Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; ability to configure DHCP, DNS, Windows host networking and local and network based user and group accounts and permissions; understands routing concepts
- Experience in or solid understanding of Video Conferencing (preferably Zoom)
- Certifications a plus (ex. Microsoft, Cisco, Comp TIA, VMware, Citrix)
- Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems, which requires understanding a global or multi-office network infrastructure.
- Help develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy.
- Sharing responsibility for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices and firewalls.
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Plans ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- Manages user accounts and assets, and assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy.
- Provides support with escalated help desk requests.
- Works with a team of systems administrators, coordinates with different departments.
- Mentors team members and educates users.
- Ability to be in an on call rotation for emergency support.
- Experience with scripting, bot development and process automation very desirable.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, pension benefit, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation. SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.