We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Sydney, Padova, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touch-points.
They say not all heroes wear capes and when it comes to our Customer Success team, a combination of superhuman knowledge, guidance, and expertise means our clients are never in distress. Continually exceeding expectations, the team works tirelessly to ensure each and every client gets the most out of our product suite.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Customer Success Manager, you are the proud frontline of our company. With top-notch communication and effortless sales skills, you’ll use your serious product knowledge to offer innovative strategies and solutions personalised to fit each client.
- You’ll use your natural affinity with sales to drive each client to retain and renew their contract with us. Plus, you’re not afraid to up and cross-sell when the opportunity arises. As well as using these skills to drive adoption and usage of our solution throughout their organisation.
- We need a CSM who can provide in-depth (online) on-boarding and training sessions, supporting customers with their launch of Usabilla products and ensuring they get the most out of our software.
- Working on an outbound basis, you’ll manage your own set of clients. Learning every detail about their needs and motivations, it’s your job to ensure they both love our products and achieve their individual ROI goals. We need a CSM who is not afraid to challenge decision-makers on the importance of the Voice of the Customer.
We need someone who can act as Voice of Customer, liaising with other departments to share client feedback on the product, service, and requirements.
- You’re fluent in English and French. This makes sure that communication with all of our clients is seamless.
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- + 3-5 years experience with top quality customer interaction, previous experience at a SaaS company
- Extensive knowledge of web technology including HTML and CSS
- You love to build and maintain relationships, plus the customer is always your number one
- Cross and up-selling comes naturally to you
- You’re a quick thinker and a creative problem solver
- Exceptional time management, communication, and organisational skills
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + attractive bonus structure
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and a calling plan
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge
- Daily healthy office lunch with the team
- SurveyMonkey Equity
- Enrollment in our pension plan
- Possibility to enroll in our health insurance plan
- Wellness benefit
- 16-week parental leave
At Usabilla by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
Usabilla by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.