At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Development team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and visionary Senior PHP Developer who can help drive the Usabilla products to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As further demands challenge the Usabilla product suite, we need a developer with good, practical development experience. You’re able to emphasize our growth while helping the team collectively reach a higher level; continuously pushing to make sure we are the best at what we do.
- We are a company with challenges but we’re not afraid to tackle them. As a Usabilla developer there’s both the opportunity and the drive to make changes and you’ll have the resources at your disposal.
- Alongside serious development skills, we’re looking for a well-balanced senior engineer who understands that it’s not always about fixing. You’ll make changes based on your deep understanding of our product, refactoring where necessary and developing what’s important.
- You’re able to emphasise the importance of thinking before you code and reflecting upon your decisions and actions. What’s more, you’re passionate about sharing this expert knowledge, encouraging the team to move as a unit towards our core goals and values.
What you will work on
Help us build our feedback solution that allows companies to become more customer-centric. Our Voice of Customer solution is used by 500 million users every day and features autonomous micro-services architecture, scaling and global distribution challenges. Exciting work is in store such as how to capture feedback on multiple channels and determine analysis methods to help customers make sense of data.
How you will work
Get ready to use new technologies like Kafka, work on an async/microservice based architecture, as well as work as part of agile multidisciplinary teams consisting of over 50 engineers in 4 countries who love to experiment, learn new things and share knowledge. The primary language we work on is PHP. You do not need to have extensive experience in PHP, but a desire to learn and deliver with it is required.
- 5+ years of development experience using a modern programming language like PHP, Python, Java, Ruby, C#, etc. Hands on experience with PHP7, continuous delivery, Github, Kafka and ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Experience architecting systems and vigilantly monitoring metrics and bugs
- Familiarity with domain-driven design, coding by contracts and hexagonal architectures is a big plus
- You’re an advocate for collaboration - ensuring we push the product as far as it can go, but as a team
- Motivated with the ability to work on your own.
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- SurveyMonkey equity
- Pension plan
- Health insurance plan
- Wellness benefit
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- MacBook Pro
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Flexible work hours, with the option to work from home part-time
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Senior PHP Developer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.
Usabilla by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.