SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Sr. Operations Analyst
The Sr. Operations Analyst will be responsible for driving global improvements in the systems and technologies, processes, and the execution of key strategic focus areas of the Customer Operations team. The goals of the position are to enhance workflow efficiency and flexibility, gather actionable data to drive process improvements, and provide users with technologies that are easy to understand and use on a global scale. The Sr. Operations Analyst will work cross-functionally with other members of the Support Operations team, Customer Success, IT, Engineering, Sales Ops and Product teams. Along with other functional groups at SurveyMonkey, you’ll design and deliver solutions rapidly, provide proper integration between systems, set expectations and timelines, ensure users are trained, and that systems are measured for effectiveness.
Responsibilities may include:
- Serve as a point of contact for support tools and technology, such as Salesforce, Admin Tools and Automations applications
- Partner with extended business teams to gather requirements and translate them into business requirements documentation for business and technical partners that meets objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Manage projects to deploy new functionality or technology for the global Customer Support organization
- Inventory current systems and technologies used by Support; assess usability, performance and suitability by various user types
- Track requests for functionality changes and work with the Customer Support business teams to create projects based on strategic focus areas
- Taking strategic focus areas into account; identify technology and functionality gaps, research suitable solutions and vendors and make recommendations
- Develop methods and metrics to evaluate effectiveness of solutions, processes, and new technology
- Inform and assist with the content creation of technical instructions and workflows for internal resources including the Customer Operations Wiki
- Strong background in Customer Support Operations and project management
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and other CRM case management systems
- Demonstrates effectiveness at analyzing business processes and implementing systems to support business needs
- Strong understanding of the development life cycle, from requirement gathering, QA to production release
- Strong leadership, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, highly flexible environment
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.