SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
SurveyMonkey is looking for a dynamic, polished and experienced Executive Assistant to provide professional support to the Finance leadership team - VP, IR and the VP, Finance. This position requires experience supporting at the VP level. You are polished, have great communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and a keen ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with constantly evolving priorities. You are experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks while maintaining a positive attitude and collected head. Most importantly, you are a pleasant, optimistic and solutions-oriented team-player that both internal and external stakeholders love to work with.
- Effectively manage calendars, travel schedules, and internal and external communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning and interviews.
- Create, route & process written and verbal correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the executive.
- Balance the development of a professional and polished office representing SurveyMonkey both internally & externally while also creating an internal experience that is approachable and friendly.
- Cross functional collaboration with the internal EA team, helping coordinate meeting preparations, logistics and changing plans.
- General administrative duties (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials) and special projects with constantly moving priorities.
- 5+ years of experience supporting senior-level executives, preferably within a high-growth technology company.
- Experience interacting with the C-suite and handling meeting logistics.
- You have exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Ability to present yourself as polished and professional to outward-facing contacts.
- Ability to work well with all parties in the executive office.
- You are a team player with a can do attitude.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and the ability to handle complex and extensive scheduling is a must.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.