At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Booking.com, Just Eat, Farfetch to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders to pioneer our new London location. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Account Executive to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Account Executive, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for clients as you proactively reach out to prospects, follow-up with leads, and close deals; building lasting relationships with each interaction.
- Maintaining active engagement with both new and existing leads through creative communication designed to increase customer interest in Usabilla products
- Identifying and empathizing with prospect needs. You’ll really listen to and understand the business drivers behind requests, presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution
- Using your top-notch communication skills to execute consultative selling, perform in-depth sales presentations, and give solid demonstrations of the Usabilla software
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through both inbound and outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. Partnering up with our passionate Business Development Representatives, you’ll use your expertise to ensure Usabilla clients are provided with the best advice on our products and services
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from the New York, Berlin and Amsterdam office
- As a new branch of such a thriving SaaS company, the potential for growth within Usabilla is exponentiate. You’ll be in a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages serious innovation and development
- You’re a native English speaker and live in London (or you are willing to relocate)
- You have working experience in the UK market
- A relevant Bachelor degree with 2-5 years of commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- Experience working with 3rd party agencies and consultants is a plus
- Considerable experience in solution-selling and a proven track record of sourcing new accounts
- You’re driven, passionate, and enthusiastic.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
- We’re growing fast as new opportunities continue to arise, a flexible and enthusiastic attitude will ensure you keep up with the pace
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + bonus structure
- Compensation for commuting
- SurveyMonkey Equity
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and calling plan
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a personal training budget
- Wellness benefit
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Daily office lunch with the team
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- Onboarding for 1 week at the Usabilla HQ in the heart of Amsterdam
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings. It also means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as an Account Executive seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services