SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Procurement and Contracts Specialist
Reporting to the Director of Global Procurement, the Procurement and Contracts Specialist will partner with team leadership to develop and document standardized processes and will lead the implementation and ongoing maintenance of a contract management system for the Procurement function. In addition, the incumbent will support end-to-end commodity procurement activities, including stakeholder and vendor relations, data analysis, research, RFx, and contract drafting/implementation/compliance. This position requires a solid knowledge of commercial contracts and procurement processes, an analytical mindset, and dedicated problem solving.
- Prepare and redline supplier contracts and transactional documents ensuring terms & conditions are in accordance with SurveyMonkey standards and industry laws and regulations.
- Respond to general supplier contract inquires.
- Partner with Privacy and Security teams during new vendor onboarding to ensure business requirements are met.
- Develop/maintain a contract playbook and Procurement procedures/templates as assigned.
- Support Category Managers in RFx activities.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to aid in metrics-driven negotiations and vendor selection.
- Facilitate purchase requisition to purchase order creation.
- Coordinate contract signing via DocuSign in accordance with SurveyMonkey’s signatory policy.
- Champion SurveyMonkey Global Procurement Policy by providing stakeholder Q&A and training sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Procurement and Contracts Administration.
- Detailed knowledge of contract law and technical writing.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Metrics driven, with the ability to exercise judgment and operate independently.
- Customer and relationship focused.
- Ability to interface with staff across all levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely in a deadline driven environment.
- Proficient in Coupa P2P software, or comparable is desired.
- Strong work ethic, team player, and a sense of humor.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.