SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
The People Team
Help us build. Help us be. Whether you're recruiting top talent or keeping our current team happy and healthy, you're an excellent communicator with a knack for cultivating relationships both within and outside the company. You’ll also play a key role in shaping and nurturing our strong company culture. If you're ready to help make our stellar company even better, apply today!
We are looking for an energetic and professional HR Representative to help support our employees, managers and HR Business Partner team globally on a variety of HR tasks.This role will act in a lead capacity over the HR queue to ensure employees basic questions are answered and our SLAs are maintained, while continuing to influence the employee experience in a positive way. As a key member of the People Team you will work with our recruiting, compensation and talent development teams to create a great candidate and employee experience.
- Provides Tier 1 level HR support to employees: Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the HR queue within Zendesk by answering questions related to benefits, HR programs, onboarding, offboarding, and general policy & procedures according to company guidelines.
- Assist with the optimization of Workday, our HRIS system and oversee all employee transactions including compensation changes, manager changes, terminations, and ensuring all other personnel data is accurate
- Assist with new employee pre-hire activities including Day One onboarding preparation, facilitation and execution
- Create and maintain HR and benefits record keeping, including personnel files, medical files
- Support HR Business Partner team as needed on special projects and programs including compensation reward cycles, management inquiries and training initiatives.
- Perform Exit Activities/Interviews including creating Separation Agreements when needed.
- Create employment documents like Canada Employment Verifications, Travel Letters, and review International Offer Letters for completeness and accuracy.
- Oversee benefit administration (new enrollments, changes, terminations) working in partnership with our benefit team located at HQ in California.
- 3 years of HR and/or support desk experience in a professional working environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion; maintaining confidentiality is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The role requires significant email interaction and correspondence with employees.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities; must be able to prioritize, in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Workday or similar HRIS system
- Understanding of Employment Standards Act, Ontario
- Ability to work well within a team and build productive working relationships with cross functional partners
- Ability to take direction and feedback constructively
This position will start as a 15 month fixed term position.
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.