SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Build what users want next — before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users and drive business outcomes. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
SurveyMonkey's e-commerce platform is a critical component of our growth engine, processing millions of transactions across multiple currencies and payment processors for our global subscriber base.
We are seeking a Billing and Payments Sr Product Manager who is passionate about building solutions that strengthen our core billing and payments platform, creating a best-in-class experience for customers. You will work in a fast-paced, high-impact team and work cross-functionally with engineers, UX designers and our Global Payments and Risks team to identify new experiences, help users realize the full potential of our product, scale our platform, and optimize features and opportunities.
You should enjoy learning new product areas, be a strong problem solver, strategic thinker, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Define and drive optimized billing and payments features and experiences that drive SurveyMonkey’s business forward
- Research and evangelize the creation of new capabilities across teams
- Analyze and monitor key metrics to uncover areas for improvement
- Work cross-functionally with a team of passionate engineers, data analysts, and UX designers through iterative releases
- Prepare recommendations and present findings to executive stakeholders
- Understand the market, competitors, and customer needs in detail to develop world-class product experiences.
- Set the vision for a product team of software engineers, product designers, quality assurance engineers, and business analysts.
- Challenge the status quo and build consensus on prioritization to drive product execution.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data sets to define and measure goals for your team.
- Lead large groups of cross-functional partners in marketing, accounting, finance and customer operations to execute on project deadlines without necessarily managing team members.
- Evangelize your team’s vision across the org and to leadership or executive team members.
- Masters/MBA degree.
- 7+ years of work experience in product management and/or UX design and/or strategy with a proven record of successfully launching products
- Strong interest and experience in payment industry
- Experience building platforms for global consumer and enterprise business
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and independent motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Individual who can prioritize well, communicate effectively, enjoy working in a group of talented, opinionated, highly focused individuals
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues from diverse functional expertise, different organization levels, and multiple geographic locations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully handle ambiguity.
- Willingness to be hands-on and perform multiple roles to ensure timely execution.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Strong organization and planning skills, ability to run multiple projects without compromising results.
- Strong analytical skills. You understand cohort analysis, segmentation, statistical significance, and know how to derive insights from large amounts of data
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing SaaS products
- Understanding of subscription products and self-service funnels
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience working with agile development methodology
- Excellent business acumen and deep user empathy
- You excel at communicating your ideas to others in both verbal and written form
- Experience in Product Management, Software Engineering, Business Strategy, or Data Analysis.
- Proficiency in financial modeling with Microsoft Excel to analyze revenue, cost, and ROI.
- Proficiency with web clickstream analytics software like Google Analytics, MixPanel, Splunk, Amplitude, etc.
- Fluency with programming or database analytics languages like SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and software like JIRA, etc.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, pension, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.