SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and accelerated our growth across three key areas -- Enterprise Survey Platform, Market Research, and Customer Experience. Our ambitious goals mean everyone in the troop plays a critical role in driving growth. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
The Head of Sales for SurveyMonkey Audience is the sales leader for our market research business. This leader is responsible for leading a team of Account Executives and Account Managers across inbound and outbound efforts. In this role, you will meet and exceed new and existing business quotas while helping to integrate and build our sales model. You will be a coach and a mentor, set the tone and strive for results. You will cultivate a team culture aligned to SurveyMonkey’s core values with a focus on performance and professionalism.
- Manage a high growth organization
- Set sales strategies and programs to achieve account and revenue goals
- Help the Sales culture become more focused on our market research business
- Provide leadership and oversight for the sales team, including mentoring, coaching & development to drive quota attainment
- Consistent and accurate business management including business planning, evaluation of key performance metrics, accurate summaries and analysis of activity, results and forecasts
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Ops to understand and implement initiatives with the team to improve effectiveness and productivity
- Provide strategic guidance, insight and knowledge about market trends, customer attitudes, and effectiveness of sales strategies
- Foster continuous improvement; ensure that all sales activities (sales calls, pipeline development, account planning, customer account reviews, etc.) are efficient, effective and scalable
- Develop and maintain a regular communication cadence with all levels of the organization
- Provide clear and regular communication to sales teams relative to company direction, performance and achievements
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales hunter, closer and manager in market research or data-related category
- 8+ years of outside sales and leadership experience
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Strong leadership skills ability and desire to set the tone and culture of our growing sales team, with strong written and verbal communication skills
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, Pension contribution and equity comp.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer