SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
As a Fraud & Chargeback Analyst, on the Global Payment & Risk team, you will be responsible for traversing complex chargeback management processes. Additionally, you will analyze payment fraud to identify patterns and work to create and monitor rules to detect and prevent fraudulent purchases. As you grow in the role you will take on more advanced operational analysis and use data to provide recommendations.
Our team enjoys a fast-paced, cross-functional environment managing SurveyMonkey’s Payments, Risk and Transactional Compliance business. By focusing on customer payment experiences and driving revenue through payment acceptance while ensuring global transactional compliance, Global Payments & Risk is key to enabling and facilitating SurveyMonkey’s growth and business strategy.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to create, document and perform repeatable processes.
What You’ll Do
- Review, investigate, and resolve customer chargebacks received through our multiple payment processor portals
- Analyze payment fraud and chargeback data to provide meaningful, actionable information that will be used to update or create new rules and alerts in our monitoring tools
- Prepare and analyze monthly reports for management. Analyze these reports for trends and insights with a focus on patterns and process improvement
- Work to develop and maintain a streamlined dispute process
- Use SQL and Excel to extract and manipulate large datasets to provide insight and inform business recommendations
- Maintain and improve reporting of subject matter KPI’s; prepare weekly flash reporting and monthly detailed reporting
- Strong focus on process improvement and automation with the mindset that processes should be continuously reviewed to maintain relevance within the business and industry
What You’ll Need
- Advanced Excel skills are a must
- Basic Familiarity with SQL is a highly desired
- 3-5 years’ experience in an analytical role focused on manipulation and reporting of large, complex datasets
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with some level of ambiguity
- Process driven individual with exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized and skilled in process documentation
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Finance, MIS, or other relevant discipline
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation. SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.