SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
The Business Strategy and Operations team is a nimble team (currently made up of former consultants and investment bankers) who are excited to execute on high-impact strategies. This team reports into the CFO organization and defines the strategic priorities, leads corporate development, and rolls up their sleeves to execute and drive operational excellence on SurveyMonkey’s most critical initiatives.
In this highly visible role, you will partner with business leaders to apply rigorous analytical skills, business judgment, and innovative thinking to help define and deliver against strategic priorities. You will be pushed to become a leader with vision and take ownership for key projects in our growing company. Your projects will span customer insights, go to market, pricing analyses, financial business cases, and strategic planning. You should possess an analytical mind and a love for data, be eager to take on challenging problems, enjoy partnering across the business, and have a desire to make a substantial impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company.
- Structure business problems into meaningful analyses and insights
- Creatively seek out and combine varied data sources to deliver recommendations
- Conduct market and competitive research to support strategic decision-making
- Lead partnerships with Product, Finance, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to drive impact and implementation of strategies
- Coordinate and align cross-functional teams for strategic planning
- Develop a scalable pricing capability and framework
- Take initiative and ownership over increasingly complex workstreams
- Structure and scale models and analyses to support go to market and business planning
- Craft and deliver high-quality presentations to senior executives
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in economics, management, finance, or other business related fields or a technical/scientific field
- 2-4 years of work experience; 2+ years in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or private equity is a plus
- Data and results-driven with great analytical and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- You have exceptional organization and planning capabilities
- Ability to build productive cross-functional and senior management relationships
- You have a desire to drive significant impact in a high-growth environment
- Passion for learning about SaaS and online business models
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.