At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Starbucks, IBM, and CapitalOne to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders to craft a new kind of tech company that values revenue stream as much as the team they manage. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious Business Development Representative for the US and Americas, to take our Sales team to impressive new heights and ensure Usabilla stands out in the SaaS scene.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings. It also means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide! SurveyMonkey acquired Usabilla in the spring of 2019.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) plays a critical role in growing our business. The main focus of this position is in developing qualified prospects for our sales process through cold calling, referral network nurturing, partner channel development, and managing of various marketing and social media programs designed to cultivate prospects for deeper qualification.
- As a Usabilla BDR, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for potential clients as you proactively follow-up with leads and reach out to Enterprise companies; establishing and expanding our presence in the US region
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. Handing hot leads over to the relevant Business Development Manager, you’ll ensure the Sales team have a consistently well-structured and populated pipeline
- We need someone who can identify and understand prospect needs, comprehending the business drivers behind requests and presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution. You’ll use your effective communication skills to perform sales presentations and give solid demonstrations of our best use cases.
- Aligning with the Marketing department in our Amsterdam HQ, you’ll research, arrange, and participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, and meet-ups.
- You’ll use your creativity to find new and improved ways of acquiring new prospects. All the while meticulously managing, tracking, and reporting sales activities and results in our CRM system, Hubspot.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Berlin to Sydney; you’ll be joining a creative international environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation and personal development.
- You’re a native English speaker and able to work daily at our NYC office space
- A relevant Bachelor/Master degree with at least 1,5 years of commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- You’re a real hunter, results driven with strong prospecting, discovery, and negotiation skills. You know what it takes to plan in qualified appointments.
- A standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills, you’re at home in a dynamic, challenging, and exciting scale-up environment
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
What We Offer
- A competitive salary + generous bonus structure
- Company MacBook Air and iPhone contract
- Full healthcare insurance
- SurveyMonkey Equity
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge and personal skillset
- Daily office lunch with the team
- The opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.