SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Build what users want next — before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
SurveyMonkey is building our next generation SaaS platform. We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Product Manager for APIs, to play a pivotal role in this transformation. As part of our Platform Product Management team, you will be the intermediary between internal and external stakeholders to understand customer needs, cross-product use cases and create a vision and roadmap to enable SurveyMonkey’s continued growth. While your focus will be on both our private and public APIs, you will have opportunities to work in other areas of the platform.
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product leader to influence SurveyMonkey’s platform strategy.
- Play a key role in shaping, and delivering SurveyMonkey’s new platform
- Build and maintain an API platform strategy and roadmap across different capabilities
- Drive strategy for sustainable API growth versioning, and deprecation
- Drive usage and adoption across our stakeholder base
- Educate and champion APIs with internal and external customers
- Identify key metrics, objectives, and results that will define success
- Establish a process for adding and certifying new API endpoints
- Manage API documentation, design, and standards that all contributing teams need to adhere to
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Proven experience with managing APIs and services as a product
- Ability to clearly articulate complex product requirements and prioritize enhancement requests
- Understanding of core platform concepts such as multi-tenancy, identity and access management, API management
- Experience with cloud hosted, web and mobile applications.
- Flexible with a roll-up your sleeves attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Engineering, Business or IT related field is required.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.