SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
We’re looking for a highly motivated, experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive our flagship Surveys product positioning in the market. Our Surveys product is used by millions of professionals around the world to answer 20M questions every day. The Senior Product Marketing Manager for Surveys is a key leader in educating the market that SurveyMonkey helps 98% of the Fortune 500 companies transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
- Develop and drive engagement marketing strategies for our millions of users around the world
- Understand our customers’ use cases and develop relevant marketing strategies to increase engagement
- Leverage key customer insights and data to develop relevant and impactful messaging
- Drive end-to-end lifecycle marketing programs and strategies
- Identify A/B tests and optimization opportunities around acquisition and user engagement
- Collaborate with the product, product design and user research teams to influence feature development and prioritization, based on market demand, competitor intelligence and customer feedback
- Partner with marketing channel partners including online marketing, email marketing, communications, brand, content, research and creative to tell the SurveyMonkey story
- Be the expert on our customers by understanding who they are, what they want and how we can align our product values to be relevant to them
- Be an evangelist for the product and highlight the value of SurveyMonkey both internally and externally through internal communications, industry and analyst briefings, and PR opportunities as necessary
- 4+ years in internet technology and SaaS Product Marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional partners to develop and launch products and features in the market
- Experience in growth-focused product marketing for self-service subscription services,
- Excellent written and strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the marketing channels in digital marketing
- International experience is a plus
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.