SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
This is a Marketing Systems Analyst role on our world-class Growth Marketing team. This role will give you broad exposure to many teams across SurveyMonkey, including but not limited to Growth Marketing, Creative (Content and Design), Product Marketing, and Demand Generation.
As a Marketing Systems Analyst, your primary charter is to manage our automated marketing efforts--which currently include email, push notifications, and paid advertising.
- Serve as the systems expert on the marketing team: maintain and onboard our ever-growing mar-tech stack, evangelize new systems and use cases, and ensure proper usage and data hygiene across the organization
- Utilize our two marketing email service providers, Responsys and Marketo, to drive business outcomes such as spreading feature awareness, onboarding new users, engaging existing users and converting free users to one of many paid solutions
- Use Salesforce Audience (formerly Krux) to build segments and collaborate with an external agency to launch, measure, and optimize advertising campaigns
- Partner with Product, Data Engineering, Product Marketing, Research, Creative and others to extend messaging outside of the core product. Prioritize projects based on business impact, offer advice rooted in data and prior learnings, and advocate on behalf of the customer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 3 - 5 years of marketing automation experience, including email, display, and push as well as new and emerging channels such as in-app messaging
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Ability to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Experience with marketing automation and ESPs, preferably Responsys and Marketo
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Prior experience with a data management platform such as Salesforce Audience
- Working knowledge of SQL as well as web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.