SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
SurveyMonkey Audience allows small businesses to quickly and affordably get feedback from real customers. Our platform finds and matches survey takers to potential surveys based on demographic search criteria in real time.
We’re seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer to work on the Demand side of the Audience product - helping improve the experience for our customers as they select target demographics, monitor project status, and purchase our products.
In this role you will review technical specifications, scope and plan engineering work, test releases, and design and develop automated tests and monitoring for new features. As an automation engineer, you’ll also lead efforts to create new automated testing frameworks across the full Audience product, working closely with our developing and QA engineers.
- Review requirements documents and functional specifications to determine test requirements for new products and features
- Write test plan and test cases Identify bugs through systematic testing, help developers reproduce errors, and ensure that defects are fixed
- Gather and analyze QA metrics, track and report on test progress and product release readiness
- Perform hands-on testing, including: Integration, functional, stress, and compatibility testing of web-based products
- Develop and manage QA project schedules and coordinate releases
- Participate continuously throughout the design and development process, analyzing features to point out potential weaknesses or inconsistencies
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2-5 years experience in hands-on Quality Assurance testing and release of web-based applications with multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Netscape)
- Experience designing and developing load and stress tests
- Experience leading web application test projects from planning to release
- Ability to develop a clear and concise testing strategy, and create robust, comprehensive test plans to verify functionality
- Experience writing automated tests
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.