SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Over a 15 month fixed contract, we are looking for applicants who:
- Develop comprehensive test plans for new features and functions in SurveyMonkey Apply as they are planned and released
- Work through and execute manual and automated test runs according to the test plan prior to each release
- Author test automations in Python for SurveyMonkey Apply
- Advance our efforts with Continuous Integration & automated regression testing of sprints
- Assist in code & design reviews of new features
- Help solve production issues
- Examine, validate, and test large scale software development projects and build intelligent systems across a variety of customer use cases.
No relocation assistance provided or remote working opportunities for this contract.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good technical writing skills, and experience with writing test plans
- Ability to understand complex architectures and come up with automated regression frameworks
- Ability to work in daring agile release schedules.
- Experience in automation tools like Selenium, Jenkins, and/or TeamCity a plus
- Strong coding skills (Python or equivalent
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.